Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Favorite way to explore-Running (and now biking! :)

Just wanted to comment on how thankful I am to have such incredible places to explore and routes to run and new towns to explore each run and now bike rides (thanks to Scott and Amanda!:) Especially since I don't have this one to run every morning with anymore...
Missing her lots

These are the kinds of things I run by...

and houses and farms everywhere!..which this is not even that big compared to many..

Today I biked to Appleton Farms to return our milk bottle-had to stop for horseback riders crossing the road twice :)

Chad had orientation today and the rest of this week and I start class tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Allison! What a cool part of the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed. One, that you have such a great exercise program. Two, that the area is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. Miss. You. Currently trying to plan a visit!

    ReplyDelete